Cinnamon Sugar dusted French Toast
- Cinnamon Bread
- 2 eggs
- 15ml cinnamon
- 45ml sugar
- Toasted flaked almonds
- Plain or vanilla yogurt
- Whisk 2 eggs in a wide shallow bowl
- Take 2 slices of bread and soak them in the egg
- Melt some butter in a pan over a medium heat
- Fry the soaked bread in the pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over both sides of the French toast.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkling of flaked almonds
- For an extra treat add some fresh berries or apple matchsticks