Roasted Napolitana Sauce
- 1kg jam tomatoes
- Handful Thyme or oregano
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 60ml Olive oil
- Toss all the ingredients in a roasting dish and shake to coat the tomatoes in oil
- Roast in 200C oven for 20-30 minutes or until well caramelized
- Leave to cool to room temperature
- Remove any stalks form the herbs and place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth
- Transfer into sterilized jars and store in the fridge or freezer until ready to use.
- Perfect for pizzas, pastas, one tray bakes, as a dip or to be honest with almost anything!